GPPA is the major professional organization for psychologists in southwestern Pennsylvania. We provide a network for academic and practicing psychologists and a resource for the community.
We offer a variety of professional, academic and community resources, including the GPPA Networking Fair, a listserv, the GPPA Newsletter, the Find a Therapist directory, and several social and networking events throughout the year
Meet our newest Board Members:
Nick Flowers, Psy.D. and Lisa Strach Scott, Psy.D. Welcome!
A Special Thanks to our recent event sponsors:
Quartet Health (https://www.quartethealth.com) for our Spring Social
Please explore our website! You can:
- Find a Therapist in Pittsburgh
- Subscribe to GPPAlist – A listserv for GPPA members
- Check Out Upcoming Events
- Renew Your GPPA Membership Online
- Learn About GPPA Membership and Apply Online
- Browse Back Issues of The GPPA Report
... and much more.