GPPA is the major professional organization for psychologists in southwestern Pennsylvania. With over 250 psychologist members, GPPA provides a network for academic and practicing psychologists and a resource for the community.
We offer a variety of professional, academic and community resources, including the GPPA Networking Fair, a listserv, the GPPA Newsletter, the Find a Therapist directory, and several social and networking events throughout the year.
We had a fantastic dinner on January 28th at The Summit for the Legacy Award Dinner to celebrate the career and accomplishments of Michael Flaherty, PhD.
Please explore our website! You can:
- Find a Therapist in Pittsburgh
- Subscribe to GPPAlist – A listserv for GPPA members
- Check Out Upcoming Events
- Renew Your GPPA Membership Online
- Learn About GPPA Membership and Apply Online
- Browse Back Issues of The GPPA Report
... and much more.